- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted (or olive oil)
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 eggs
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potato in ½-inch slices the long way. Depending on the size of your sweet potato you should get about 4 good slices and 2 little ends.
- Toast the sweet potatoes in the oven or toaster:
For the oven method: Brush the sweet potato slices with coconut (or olive) oil and roast for about 15-17 minutes at 400 degrees, flipping once halfway through.
For the toaster method: Microwave the sweet potato slices for 30 seconds, then toast in the toaster until they are toasted to your preference.
- Meanwhile, place a skillet on medium heat. Once hot spray with a little bit of oil and crack your eggs into the skillet and sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then cover the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Or just fry them up whatever method you choose!
- In a small bowl smash the avocado and add some salt and pepper.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, let them cool for a few minutes then top each slice with some avocado and an egg. Feel free to add some sriracha and/or parmesan!
NotesLeftover sweet potato toast will hold in the refrigerator for a few days and can just be reheated and topped with fresh avocado and eggs (or whatever toppings you choose).